Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Better Than BK Mocha Joe Iced Coffee"

Iced Coffee... De.lic.ious.

My top three favs would be:

  1. BK Mocha Joe Iced Coffee
  2. Starbucks Frappuccinno
  3. DQ Moolatte
But, who can afford $2.00+ a pop?  Not I.   

So I researched and researched.

Then I tested and tested.

Finally I came up with a recipe.  My taste-testers have said "It's better than a BK Mocha Joe" and so that is what I decided to call it. :^)

**My works here at "The RIpples Blog" are copyrighted.  This is my original recipe, and is copyright protected!**

Better Than BK Mocha Joe Iced Coffee  (Single Serving)
Coffee
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Syrup
Ice Cubes


Brew a STRONG pot of coffee (suggestion 1/4 C coffee grounds to a full pot of water).  

While the coffee is brewing, scoop 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a pourable microwave safe container.  Microwave the ice cream for 12 seconds.  Stir the ice cream.  Microwave 12 more seconds.  Stir.  Continue this process until the ice cream is smooth and soft.  Pour into a large drinking glass.



Take 3/4 C (6oz) of the strong brewed coffee, and add to it 1/4 C (2oz) of Chocolate Syrup.  Stir.


Pour the combined 1 C of chocolate/coffee mixture over the soft ice cream.  Stir.  Add ice cubes.  Enjoy.



 

No comments: